Competition from AutoTransTech
AutoTransTech company invites organizations and individual specialists to participate in the competition
- Development of automatic transmission repair tools
- Improving Auto Transmission Service Standards
- Improving the competitiveness of innovative developments in the field of automatic transmission repair
Specialists in the field of repair and maintenance of automatic transmissions, service companies, developers of diagnostic and repair equipment are invited to participate in the competition.
A contestant can become either one author or a team of authors, which includes several specialists.
Criteria for the evaluation of entries:
- Tool uniqueness
- The universality of the use of the tool (the ability to repair various types of automatic transmissions with it)
- Ease of use
- Ease of use
The works submitted to the competition must be original (not be someone else's intellectual property), meet the requirements of technical regulations and current standards of the Russian Federation.
1. July 20 - July 30, 2017
Acceptance of applications for participation in the competition.
2. August 1 - August 21, 2017
Preparation by the organizer in conjunction with participants in presentations of competitive works.
3.August 23, 2017
Presentation of entries for the jury, answers to questions.
Review and evaluation of work by jury members.
Announcement and award of the winner of the competition.
Within the framework of the prize fund of the competition, no more than one winner may be announced.
As a result of the competition, the winner will receive a cash prize of 50,000 rubles.
The jury is invited from the Expert Council and foreign experts .
The jury conducts its work in confidentiality. The decision of the jury is considered valid if 2/3 of the jury was present at the meeting. The decision of the jury is final.
The jury has the right not to declare a winner if none of the works submitted to the competition meets the requirements of the competition.
Members of the jury, as well as members of their families, are not allowed to participate in the competition or advise anyone on this issue.
Submission of entries:
To register your application, fill out the form or send a letter to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "The best AT repair tool" by 07/30/17
The application must contain:
1. Contestant’s contact information : full name, company name, position, contact phone number and email.
2. Photo or video image of the instrument in good quality.
3. Explanatory note - a description and the principle of operation of the tool, as well as the rationale for the technical and technical and economic decisions adopted during its development.