The program of the seminar in Belgorod
For questions on speaking at the seminar, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . For registration, please call tel. +7 929-680-68-98 or email email@example.com .
Yuri Alexandrov (LuK Schaeffler (Russia, Belarus, Central Asia), Head of Technical Department)
- Development of the LuK CVT program in 2018-2019;
- New repair kits LuK RepSet 2CT for VW DQ500, DQ350 transmissions;
- New special tool modules in 2018;
- Luk GearBox Bearing and Seal Repair Kit for Ford 6DCT250 Transmission.
Nikita Shmitov (Stagecoach Russia, St. Petersburg)
- Diagnostic features of robotic automatic transmissions of VAG concern.
Igor Emelyanov (AT-Service-NK Russia, Novokuznetsk)
- The 9T65 transmission is the first practical introduction.
Arid Gadzhiev (Moscow, Russia)
- Practical Diagnostics of Nissan Automatic and CVT Transmissions - Infiniti.
Dmitry Karageorgiy (1C automatic transmission, Moscow, Russia)
- Mobile application for 1C configuration: "Automatic transmission service management" - inspection and acceptance of a car using a tablet.
Dmitry Filonov (MotulEvo, Moscow, Russia)
- Trends in the automotive market and the design of automatic transmissions.